Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company offering a unique combination of technology and human capital. We are developing a product HomeBuddy.com focusing on home improvement services in the U.S., where our top priority is outstanding, high-quality service, and attention to people.
Being already a very successful fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, we are aiming even more explosive growth! That expansion we plan to achieve with the help of our highly professional and creative team, which we are actively developing.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
We are looking for a driven and results-oriented Sales professional to join our energetic team. With an eye to create sales leads and convert opportunities, the Sales Representative must be hungry for sales and cultivate a strong sense of curiosity. This role reports to the Director of Sales.
To be a successful one of the Sirens, you need to be very passionate about being a part of a very dynamic, challenging, and fast-growing business. This position isn’t for you if you’re seeking a routine office job.
- Qualify and win new customers across the US for our advertising services;
- Achieve this through cold-calling, emailing, industry events, and other measures. Our excellent reputation in the industry and a dedicated prospecting team that provides high quality leads to the Sales Managers offer strong support;
- Build strong relationships with those customers;
- Proactively pursue new customer opportunities and always search for new ones;
- Work closely with potential customers to help them understand how our services can create value for them;
- Deliver compelling presentations on our services to potential customers;
- Meet and exceed the set sales targets and KPIs;
- Track individual sales goals and report them on a regular basis (using CRM System);
- Constantly challenge the sales process and work with the team (and other departments) to continuously improve it;
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect the Siren values at all times.
The Ideal Siren Candidate
- 2-4 years of experience in sales (experience within home improvement industry preferred);
- Proven track record of achieving (or exceeding) individual sales targets;
- Be familiar with digital marketing and advertising fundamentals;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to clearly convey the benefits of Siren’s services and the value that is being created for the customer;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people and build up relationships (both internal and external);
- Able to listen to customers and constructively address their needs;
- Thrive at the challenge to deliver outstanding results;
- Be results-driven, a problem solver, and have strong analytical capabilities;
- Be a team player.
What We Offer
We have different perks and benefits, but we can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team.
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!