Do you have a passion for web/product analytics with a deep understanding and interest in user behavior? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
We are searching for a driven and results-oriented Senior Product / Web Analyst to increase the quality of our products by identifying patterns in user behavior. Using your analytical skills and experience, you will play an essential role in the development and improvement of our digital products. This role reports to the Product Manager.
What you will do
- Setup and maintain tagging and analytics across our digital products, primarily using Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics, Tune.com (but switch to a more advanced product analytics such as Amplitude, Heap, Mixpanel, etc. is anticipated in the next 3-6 months);
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to identify tracking/reporting requirements and provide analytical support;
- Proactively analyze user behavior, look for patterns and identify issues which might negatively affect user experience, conversion rate, etc.;
- Supervise A/B and multivariate tests, and analyze their results;
- Visualize data to make it easily understandable for various stakeholders within the company;
- Grow financial performance through uncovering opportunities for process improvements and analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends;
- Lead efforts in maintaining and improving data collection and integrity by auditing all platforms used within the organization and ensuring consistency across them;
- Work toward real-time reporting to catch problems as they occur and drive corrective actions;
- Derive data-driven insights in close partnership with multiple teams to expose opportunities for revenue and cost optimization;
- Develop and maintain ongoing reports/dashboards as well as ad hoc analyses.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a web/product analyst;
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics / Tag Manager / Optimize
- Knowledge of Analytics tools like Heap, Amplitude, MixPanel or similar;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and practical knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker or similar;
- Proficient in SQL;
- Optional knowledge of Python/R;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate tests;
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, critical thinking, and reasoning skills;
- Understanding of relational databases;
- Be able to ‘tell a story’ using analytics that identify incremental revenue and efficiency opportunities;
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
What We Offer
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!