Do you have a passion for Product Management with deep understanding and interest in technology and users? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across North America, Europe, and Africa. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium - to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose.
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company.
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
We are searching for a driven and results-oriented Senior Product Manager to increase the quality of our products and drive new initiatives.
What you will do
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and analytics to manage timelines and frequent product iterations.
- Collaborate closely with all teams across the consumer, marketplace, and industry teams to ensure we’re optimizing our efforts across the marketplace ecosystem.
- Contribute to the lifecycle communications strategy to activate, retain and reactivate users
- Leverage user research to understand the needs of consumers.
- Create and manage product roadmap - gather detailed business opportunities and turn them into the epics and stories that set the direction for the engineering team. Enable advocacy in solution design and prioritization.
- Define and prioritize new features and strategic initiatives to drive marketplace adoption, repeat usage, support revenue growth, and satisfaction.
- Work to continually improve the experience throughout the entire journey by defining success criteria for your product and using data to gather signals that will inform future decisions.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Experience working closely with a design team and iterating based on user feedback and data.
- Ideally you have worked with marketplace platforms.
- Experience collaborating with Engineering in product development, driving releases to meet target dates.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in Agile teams.
- Ability to think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results.
- History of building positive relationships with engineering, business partners, and operational users.
- You like accountability and you are self-disciplined with a start-up mentality.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to drive action.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations; developing A/B testing strategies and prioritizing incremental feature enhancements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling.
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time.
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries.
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence.
- Multicultural environment.
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on.
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment.
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!