Do you have a passion for data mining and performing data visualizations? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium - to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
- We are searching for a Data Visualization Specialist who will provide visualizations to simplify data, enabling various teams to absorb and use data to develop and standardize business reports.
- Use data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI to create reports that help various departments understand and visualize the KPIs that are important to them;
- Develop and maintain ongoing reports/dashboards as well as ad hoc analyses;
- Work toward real-time reporting to catch problems as they occur and drive corrective actions;
- Lead efforts in maintaining and improving data collection and integrity by auditing all platforms used within the organization and ensuring consistency across them;
- Identify trends, outliers, and patterns that uncover new insights to help guide business insights;
- Be able to ‘tell a story’ in your reports;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI to create intuitive and easy-to-use dashboards and reports out of complex data sets;
- Advanced SQL skills;
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency;
- Proven experience in automating report generation and data validation;
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Self-organization, responsibility, high efficiency, and attentiveness to details;
- Team player, able to multi-task and work remotely.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of data ETL, Validation, and Transformation tools.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!