Do you have a passion for recruitment and a deep understanding of the different sourcing and recruiting methods? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
We are searching for a highly motivated, organized, and fast-paced Recruiter. As part of a growing team, you will have the opportunity to develop our processes and help us find top talent. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background in the full lifecycle of the recruitment process and is fluent in English; knowledge of the Russian language will be a plus. In addition, curiosity and a can-do attitude, along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, are essential for this job.
Area of search: North and Latin America, Europe, CIS countries.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Recruiting and headhunting top talent specialists of different levels and skills to achieve quarterly hiring goals;
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand roles and requirements;
- Post and update the company’s vacancies, assess the effectiveness of headhunting sources, and search for new platforms to promote Siren’s offers;
- Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, internal databases, contact lists, and research;
- Apply your keen search and networking skills to build pipelines, interview potential candidates and carry them through the job process lifecycle;
- Use different recruitment practices and interviewing processes;
- Interview candidates via Google meets, Zoom, and other messengers;
- Maintain our ATS while sharing regular updates with internal stakeholders;
- Maintain a well-organized database of prospective candidates.
- At least 2 years of previous recruitment experience gained as a Recruiter in an in-house team;
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices and interviewing processes;
- Excellent networking, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and willingness to communicate regularly to maintain a positive and effective relationship within the team;
- Strong business acumen and results-oriented mindset;
- Experience in IT recruitment is a plus;
- Fluent in English; Russian is a plus.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!