Do you enjoy developing and testing marketing hypotheses? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely? Then welcome to Siren Group!
We are looking for a creative and energetic Senior Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to help our websites generate more leads. The ideal candidate for this role has strong expertise in growth marketing, conversion rate optimization, superior communication skills, and a strong desire to learn and grow in a digital marketing environment.
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff worldwide. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win
- and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in Growth Marketing / Product Growth / Digital Marketing;
- Experience in conversion rate optimization for websites/landing pages/apps;
- Proven track record of executing A/B tests for optimizing landing pages/websites/apps;
- Readiness to take responsibility; independently form and prioritize the backlog;
- Experience in working with designers, developers, testers, project and product managers, and media buyers;
- You understand good design; you can easily create a mockup;
- You know how to use at least one analytics service: Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.
- Fluent English language (writing and speaking skills) is a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing, executing & testing hypotheses to have a significant impact on conversion rates;
- Monitoring analytics and metrics;
- Performing analysis of competitors, surveys, test data, or client interviews;
- Working alongside a team of media buyers, developers, designers, and project and product managers.
What We Offer:
Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing. We offer:
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling.
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time.
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries.
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!