We are looking for a passionate and experienced Conversion Copywriter with a proven track record of delivering sales and marketing improvements through persuasive copy. In this role, you will work with a goal-driven growth & media buying team that lives and breathes performance and constantly seeks to beat controls. We drive around 2,500,000 visitors monthly to 8 different projects (mostly home improvement) with plenty of room for testing ads, landing pages, emails, etc.
This role is a full-time, work-from-home position. The position reports directly to the Head of Product Growth and you will work closely with our Growth and Media Buying teams.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging and constantly evolving project.
Already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits and the opportunity to work on a professional team and grow in your career.
What you will do:
- Lead copywriting efforts within the company from start to finish and constantly seek to beat controls;
- Write persuasive copy for our ads, landing pages, websites, email sequences, brand collateral and social media that drives conversions, increases click-through rates and keeps users engaged;
- Develop brand voice and ensure we’re consistent with it across all mediums;
- Execute on creative briefs developed by growth managers, media buyers and ensure content needs are met;
- Make data-driven decisions and constantly measure the impact of copy based on key metrics & KPIs;
- Perform copy “teardowns” to improve existing advertising efforts;
- Produce multiple variations of existing content using different approaches and perspectives;
- Analyze the competition, research the industry, create surveys for client interviews;
- Edit and proofread as needed.
- English is your first language.
- 4+ years of experience as a demand generation/conversion copywriter or equivalent role;
- Proven experience writing copy for landing pages and paid ads (portfolio with copy samples is a must);
- Excellent writing and editing skills in terms of tone, structure, grammar, spelling and factual accuracy;
- Knowledge of conversion principles; you're able to determine why one piece of copy is selling well while another isn't and adapt accordingly;
- Be a self-starter with high standards and have the ability to work both independently and on a team to meet deadlines;
- You love doing research; breakthrough results come from competitor, customer and market insights so the ability to dig deep is critical;
- Working knowledge of Google Apps (i.e., Drive, Docs, etc.);
- Thoroughly organized and always striving to achieve better work efficiency;
- Nice to have: proven experience in delivering conversion rate improvements with copy.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- 100% remote work, allowing working and travelling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly and professional team which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for wellness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences);
- Employee Assistance Program and other perks…
If this sounds like you, we should talk!
A strong copy portfolio including examples of digital ads and landing pages is compulsory for your application to be considered.