Are you an analytical, reliable and detail-oriented person? Do you enjoy doing research, looking for trends and patterns, analyszing data and synthesising insights? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, online advertising company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
This job is remote. The only limitation on work location is access to high-speed internet and having a quiet workspace.
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company offering a unique combination of technology and human capital. We are developing our new product HomeBuddy.com focusing on home improvement services in the U.S., where our top priority is outstanding, high-quality service, and attention to people.
Being already a very successful fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! That expansion we plan to achieve with the help of our highly professional and creative team, which we are actively developing.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
We are searching for a motivated and results-oriented market intelligence analyst who would help us discover new growth opportunities for HomeBuddy.com, improve our product market fit and perform competitor analysis. This role reports to the Head of Market Intelligence.
To be successful in this role, you need to be organized, a self-starter and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Perform research and analysis of various home improvement industries;
- Identify relevant customer and market insights from primary and secondary research sources;
- Analyze trends and patterns on both supply and demand side of products and services;.
- Summarize quantitative and qualitative findings, synthesise conclusions and present them in a visually comprehensive way (graphs, schemes, diagrams, presentations);
- Analyze internal and external quantitative data using advanced excel skills;
- Conduct competitor analysis. Prepare and update competitor battlecards;
- Plan and conduct external expert interviews, summarising results;
- Prepare PPT presentations to share the analysis with top management and other business areas.
- Min 3 years of full time experience as an analyst, research specialist or similar role;
- Attention to details is your strength;
- Proven analytical skills and ability to interpret data;
- Understanding of different research and analysis methods and concepts;
- Advanced Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, graphs);
- Excellent understanding of business and marketing concepts;
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Economics preferred;
- Being a self starter and able to work independently;
- Good communicator that can confidently conduct expert interviews;
- Ability to work on several projects at a time, plan, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent time management skills; ability to work under time pressure;
- Team player who proactively identifies where he/she can add most value ;
- Advanced PPT skills;
- Experience in digital marketing and/or home improvement related industries is an advantage;
- English fluency (C1 or native) is essential.
What We Offer
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!