Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff across the world. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and the opportunity to work on a professional team and grow in your career.
We are searching for a driven and results-oriented VP/Director of Analytics who would help us with collecting, organizing and analyzing data in order to make informed decisions about company development.
Fully remote: This job is remote anywhere in Europe (preferably CET time zone). The only limitation on work location is access to high-speed internet and having a quiet workspace.
What you will be doing:
- Leading and managing the data/analytics team
- Deriving business value out of data and analytics
- Data collection, procurement, integrity and governance
- Setting up and improving processes
- Measuring the impact of data/analytics initiatives
Our data/analytics team goals:
- Data as a product - data is accessible to those who need it and that data is viewed as a product, meaning the customers of that product should be satisfied with it. Data and Analytics team is responsible for this product.
- Department oriented ownership. Each department is responsible for data quality and understandability. For example sales is responsible for ensuring lead disposition is updated correctly and in a timely manner, advertising team is responsible for making sure lead source, ad, channel, conversion, etc. information is collected correctly and so on.
- Self-service. A self-service platform in the form of standard reports and a way to explore data is used to empower teams.
- Security and Privacy. Access shared on a need-to-know basis only for security and privacy compliance reasons.
- Automation. As much of the processes need to be automated. Use of automated data pipeline tools, automated data cleansing, automated data mapping, automated alerts for important thresholds.
- Verification. All insights and conclusions need to be split-tested and verified.
- Data and analytics as a business edge. The end goal should be to have a business edge as a result of the above so that we can cut waste where needed and double-down on what is working well.
- Seniority: director or preferably VP level
- Minimum 2 years leading a team that handles data/business analytics or business intelligence
- From 10 to 20 years of total work experience (not just in analytics).
- Significant experience working in a 50-500 people company.
- Analytics experience in a B2C data-driven company (e.g. E-Commerce, online games, mobile apps, gambling, online marketplaces, other online businesses)
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for wellness and the home office;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!