Siren is looking for an experienced Media Buyer (biddable media) with a proven track record in Native advertising channels to support the continued growth of the company. You will design, create and manage performance marketing (ROI focused) ad campaigns across multiple native ad platforms.
Your job will be to generate leads for various home improvement services (while focusing on generating positive ROI) in the U.S. market for our fast-growing HomeBuddy.com flagship project that will be quickly adding new home improvement services this year.
You will be working with a team of experienced media buyers, copywriters and other professionals.
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company that offers a unique combination of technology and human capital, with highly professional creative design and media buying teams working together to deliver exceptional advertising results for our clients.
The role is permanent, full time (flexible working hours), and fully remote.
What you’ll be doing:
- Campaign management: Running successful high-budget lead generation marketing campaigns on various native & display channels (Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain, etc.).
We ensure the high lead volume and conversion ratios by optimizing our landing pages and letting media buyers do their magic!
You'll be developing, launching, optimizing (managing bids, allocating budgets, etc.), monitoring, and scaling campaigns based on the KPIs provided.
- Continuous campaign testing & innovation: Testing out new marketing strategies on your marketing channels - including but not limited to experimenting with audiences, bidding strategies, and ad formats.
- Making data-driven decisions: We're a very data-focused team! You'll be using various data sources & tools to analyze the performance and optimize your campaigns to maximize profitability while ensuring the highest lead quality.
- Enhancing ad visuals and headlines: Based on the feedback from our Media Buyers, we run our photoshoots to get the juiciest & high-converting pics there are. Moreover, we have in-house copywriters whose job is to make your job easier and supply you with new high-CTR headlines.
Thus, your key responsibility would be testing different combinations, enhancing headlines with new wording, cropping images, creating collages, banners, and so on.
- Stakeholder Management: manage relationships with ad network account managers to get access to new features and advice on what works. You'll also build relationships with other Siren Group teams, keeping them up to date on performance and any issues or opportunities you or your team encounter.
- Strategy & Leadership: Stay up to date on industry trends. Contribute to the overall strategy for each channel within Siren Group.
- Required: 3+ years of experience managing high-volume campaigns on native sources with strict ROI goals (Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain, etc.);
- Experience in lead gen - would be a big plus;
- Understand the specifics of running the lead gen campaigns, and ad testing;
- Required: proven track record handling high campaign volume,large budgets (minimum of $50K/month) with positive ROI, complex targeting strategies, and driving results;
- Required: good communication skills which are imperative in a 100% remote position;
- Required: A strong analytical ability with proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets;
- An excellent level of English, at least Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience with marketing analysis tools (GA/Data Studio/Looker or equivalent).
What we offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team.
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Performance bonuses;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling.
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time.
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries.
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Training on other marketing channels and opportunity to grow outside of your core responsibilities.
If this sounds like you, we should talk!