We are looking for a Marketing Automation / Email Marketing Lead to join our team. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in building Email marketing from scratch: from technical set up and tracking, to segmenting and building content to different segments, to running hundreds of A/B tests to optimize performance.
The candidate must be highly analytical, ready to create and execute a strategy that drives business results, lead all email marketing efforts within a growing company, and build a team to expand results.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff worldwide. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities to grow in your career.
What You Will Do:
- Build email / CRM marketing from scratch;
- Create and execute a strategy to engage clients and drive revenue;
- Lead efforts to choose ESP and other needed solutions;
- Work together with a copywriter, designers, and developers to build needed assets;
- Launch tests to optimize progressively for revenue growth. Analyze campaign results and adjust communication strategies to improve further;
- Set KPIs for the email channel;
- With the help of analysts, build reporting tools and present results to stakeholders;
- Hire team members to execute your plan (if needed);
- Expand communication efforts into other channels: SMS, and messengers.
- At least 4 years of experience in email marketing, CRM marketing;
- Proven background in building email strategies that drive business results from scratch;
- Proven background with other channels (SMS, messenger marketing);
- You know benchmarks and best cases;
- Hands-on experience with all technical aspects of email marketing (how to choose ESP, how to improve deliverability, etc);
- You know basic HTML and CSS;
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and segmentation;
- Strong project management skills;
- Proven track record of running A/B tests and improving business results with it;
- Experience in working with designers, developers, testers, project, and product managers, and media buyers;
- Readiness to take responsibility; independently form and prioritize the backlog;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Deep understanding of marketing funnels and how to drive incremental growth at each stage, with specific emphasis on email;
- English B2/C1 is a must.
What We Offer:
Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing. We offer:
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling.
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time.
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries.
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!